Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Beach Tables from Holland and a Sneak Peek


Hello!
I recently found these sweet little vintage tables.
They come from Holland and were used in beach houses.
They make the perfect coffee table...
I shot these pictures last week for my shop....
I went with a patriotic theme in honor of the fourth of July : )
You will find these tables







I love how simple these little Dutch tables are....



These raspberry tarts came from Andrea's Bakery....
If you are ever in Amador City, Ca it is a bakery you must check out....

***************************


On another note I wanted to share a sneak peek of the Souvenir Lifestyle summer issue...
The issue will launch July 10th!
I am so excited to see this issue....
I have a couple of projects I worked on for this issue,  and I can't wait to see the
other contributor's stories.

You will then be notified when a new issue has launched....
Congratulations Heather Bullard!


We were also encouraged to share a behind the scenes image.....
This is my little friend Yuridia.....
Yuridia helped me bake a few things for my story as well as helped taste test the food : )
You can catch more behind the scenes images on Souvenir Lifestyle's Facebook Wall....

*********************************
On a final note....
I wanted to say a special thank you to Stacy of Red Door Home for featuring my home
on her blog!  Be sure and check out Stacy's Blog and etsy shop, she makes beautiful items!

Enjoy your day!
I am off to San Francisco with the girls...
Take Care,
Maria



20 comments:

Simply Me said...

I Love the Beach tables!!! Adorable

Rebeca said...

Amazing pictures!!! Pure inspiration!!
Thanks,

Martina.

Urban Farmgirl said...

Love the tables, and the photos are amazing as always! ;o)

Mary

Red Door Home said...

Hi Maria - Y always find such wonderful things! It truly was my honor to feature your blog.

Sandra van Doorn said...

Maria, your pictures are so beautiful, they make me want to live in your blog...

tinajo said...

Lovely, lovely pics! :-)

Tan said...

I just adore that little table!
You're making me want to scrounge through the streets to see if anyone is throwing out gems like this one!

Blue Shore House said...

I love the tables...perfectly beach chic!

Anonymous said...

Your photos are always so peaceful. Just lovely!

Pura Vida said...

just the perfect size for lots of things. I have two from this very house and have not been able to do away with them...I keep moving them around..which just proves how versatile they really are!

Sarah said...

i can't get enough of your photos, they're lovely!

Christelle said...

This greedy bill is charming! Here I am with envy for raspberries now...

Sew a Fine Seam said...

Darling little tables! And as always I love the way you styled for the photos and your photography is wonderful:)

Burlap Luxe said...

Love that beach table, its a perfect fit to the beauty you create.
Your beauty inspires.

H a p p y 4th !
Xx
Dore

IMPRESSION "ein lebensgefühl-emotion of life said...

Amazing pictures!!! Love the beach table!!!
Elvira

Rachel Noelle Pallas said...

Love the sofa..love the table..love your photography!! ;) Have fun in SF! xo

dervla @ The Curator said...

wow that table is just gorgeous. can't wait to see the next Souvenir Lifestyle issue too!

Debie Grace said...

That table is simple yet pretty. Perfect as coffee table, indeed! :)

Unknown said...

such a pretty outfit!

~ Fashion Spot ~

upshelf said...

I love this type of table. Your picture also amazing.